We have developed a decorative element in the original shape and dimensions of a VW T1 Bus front. The mold was taken from a 1966 German-model VW T1 Bus. On the sides we also integrated part of the doors in order to reach the desired depth, stabilize the construction and ensure the unit is self-standing (the first of its kind). The front element is mounted on 2 wheels and 2 adjustable feet, and can be tilted back on the wheels for easy transport.
The decorative VW T1 Bus Front element is made of fibreglass. The top surface has been treated with a highly resistant gel-coating (the same used on yacht construction). The bumper is also made of fibreglass. The headlamps, turn signals and the VW logo are all spare parts. The VW T1 Bus Front element can be painted or affixed with vinyl decals (“car wrapping”) according to customer specification.
The standard product is completely white, but you can also have the option of adding color (as shown in the photo) for an additional charge. This is done by applying very high quality automotive vinyl wraps.
- High Quality Fiberglass body
- Shaped after the iconic T1 Bus Front End
- Comes in standard white finish but also available in 70 different colored wraps (additional charge)
- Length: 168cm (66 in)
- Height: 110cm (43.3 in)
- Width: 65cm (25.6 in)
- Weight: 58kg ( 128 lbs)
- Working LED (headlamps and turn signals), 12V, with battery or power mains
- Comes with wheels for easy transportation
- Officially Licensed Product
*Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery$5,995.00